OK well what i got from chapter one and two is that is is okay to make some mistakes and not hold to yourself back from limitations of your writing. It is also about how the writing you are doing is showing who you are and how you can show your personality in the story or essay. Also you learn that be playful but not so playful that you lose focus of what you are doing. the one thing is how can you voice yourself and still maintain a academic paper. I mean do you use your kind of language to keep the voice or do you use regular grammar but use your style of writing that really appeals to you. It is something that i have struggled with because the fact is i am used to writing in a 5 paragraph format. Also is chapter 2 it talks about how reading is a key good writing. You need to reflect on the reading and also challenge the thing that you are reading. Also pick what really interested you and what you thought was surprising. also the essay i am looking for is the personal essay. i need to let people know that i do have problems and also voice my opinion on certain things. Now I will discuss the barn. The barn was pretty good! i liked how she discussed how she felt and how she showed her surroundings. She funny though! so yea i got that your personal essay has to to be very descriptive!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree Ms. Jackson! lol! on the serious tip though I also like how she describes her feelings and emotions at that time. I also believe that this essay is an example for out personal essays.
Keyanna I agree with what your saying in the chapters one and two. Its funny how in high school it always like we have to be perfect but like Ballenger says its ok to make mistakes. and i love that because i know im always making mistakes.
I also agree with you and brittani about how this should be an example of our essays
Post a Comment