Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Keyanna Jackson Blog #3
when i was reading the story i realized that i could kind of relate to what the story was about. It did make since to me and also i could imagine what i was reading. Intimate enemies was really a good story. I loved the way the words flow and how you can see thigs. also that she uses details about how it felts. however i am confused about the essay that we are doing. I really don't get what are we doing for thursday. I really am confused on what kind of sources that are needed for this type of essay. I really need help on getting that information. -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i also liked how the author described everything in her essay. i also could see her story in my mind with her show details. i think that you should talk more about the story, like you said you thought it was a good story, why?
Im a little confussed about our essay also but i think that we are interviewing and observing a subculture that we are not firmilar with. On Thrusday i think that we will be talking about how to write our first draft. i really dont understand on the syllabus what ms.noon meant by discuss drafting of essay 3. I dont inderstand the drafting part like what it means. So we're on the same boat but we'll get through it.
Post a Comment