Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Erika Lujan Blog #3 Odd Girl Out
When i was reading the story i was really interested in it because i can relate to this story. It reminds me when i was in elementary school how they would leave someone out. I still see it today now that I'm older when i look at younger children it still happens. I like the way that i could see the story in my mind. She used great detail. I felt that i was there. It was funny how this story relates a lot to me. Ive be excluded form groups once before, i felt that they were talking about me to. Like the author I asked myself questions about why they were. Overall I liked this story. I think I like it because I can relate to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment