Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gabi "Courting Confusion"

Considering the fact that this article was in a Christian magizine, im aware that this might be more biased than a normal article. Ok so first of all I think that this authors opinions are based on stereotypes which make this a boring essay to me. I mean tell me something that I already don't know. I also have a different opinion of how relationships are delt with these days. Personally, most of my friends go about relationships in a pretty normal way, but every relationship is different and I feel like this person thinks that they are the same.
Also, the author never really came up with a solution or a resolve at the end. It was baisicly a strong voice just voicing her opinion with some facts mixed in.
Gabi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about it being just a bit biased because it was published in a Christian magazine. But i found it interesting though, because haven't you noticed that courtship is changing and is not entirely following the "traditional" ways of dating. I found cool to read what she had to say though, even if she only took one sex's opinion on courting.