Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gabi "The Barn"

I have read "The Barn" before and I still enjoy this short story. I think that it has a lot of meaning to it Not only does it remind me of all the fun times that I had during my childhood but it also reminded me of those times when I really did scare myself. I learned from my mistakes and if something sacred me enough I would not do it again. I believe that you get back on the horse if you fall off but the stupid things that we do growing up are the things to learn from. I believe that the underlying meaning in this story is to show that life is about learning from your mistakes; thats what makes you stronger and thats what make you grow as a person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you Gabi, it does remind you of times when you got really scared and you thought that something really bad was happening to you when it was really something minor.