Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Erika Blog#1 The Barn

Ok, well i just finished reading the essay of the barn. I really didn't think much of it at the begining, it didn't grab my attention at the beginning. Then getting more into it it got more interesting. I like how the author adds lots and lots of details. I think it awesome how i could see a picture in my mind when reading the essay. But what was like freaked out when she said she thought she died. Like whoa!I thought how at end she didn't want to do anything risky because she knows she could die. I learned something while reading this, now when writing my essay i can tell and show a story and not just talk. But overall i think that this essay was well written and hopefully our essays will sound something like this.

2 comments:

keyannajackson said...

well i must say that i do agree with you. I like that fact taht the author does explain the way she shows her feelings

MISS. BRITTANI said...

I like totally agree with you! The story was very boring at the beginning but it became interesting.