Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Brittani's Blog#1: The Barn
OK... well I just finished reading The Barn and it turned out to be pretty interesting. I mean when I first started reading the story, I thought that it was going to be boring, but the author fooled me. The fact that the child thought that they were dead took me by surprise, but then again they were very young and kids at that age really don't understand. In other news, I like how this author writes the story like they are speaking to you in person. It's very understandable. In my opinion this story/essay is a great example of how our personal essays should flow. What do you guys think? Hit me up!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mk well i do agree that the surprising of the child thought she was dieing until her mom told her she wasn't. Also i agree that it was a little boring until she fell out the barn. that was kinda funny.lol
Wow brittani i agree so much with you. i basically wrote the same thing.
Post a Comment