Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brittani Blog # 4.

I would have to agree with keyanna. I'm actually used to a five paragraph essay since i am still in high school. But i'll just have to adapt to the new and different style of writing. I'm a little confused about how there are more than just two sides. In the "Clothing" essay, it was basically saying how someone's life is valued less than clothing. I don't think that the essay was always clear but i got the main point. I don't think that people actually think that in depth about another person's life when they are simply buying their clothes. Truth be told I know that I don't.

2 comments:

erika said...

Brittani I dont understand what your saying. But I tor the topichink what you're trying to say is that may be you dont understand what the assignment is. I feel the same way actually. If thats what you're saying then i understand im still a little confussed about it too. Once we do more assigments with the boxes we can do this together.

keyannajackson said...

i really do think that i don't understand how i am going to write this essay. I am use to doing the essay where is very structured and very detailed on what to write on every part of the essay. however i don't understand what you are trying to say about the reading. Next time please explain more.